Mr Lime’s grapefruit
Mr Lime is not happy. He ordered grapefruit from Tip Top Trading, but he got pineapples. Time to say sorry! Anna has to apologise and sort everything out. How embarrassing!
This episode explores language for apologising.
Phrases from the programme:
- I’m really sorry to hear that.
- That’s totally unacceptable.
- It must have been very inconvenient for you.
- You have my word that we will sort this out.
- And we could include some of our latest-edition imitation oranges to make up for the inconvenience.
- I promise you, it won’t happen again.
How many plastic grapefruit was Mr Lime meant to receive from Tip Top Trading?